Timbers, Salary Girls, Fire in the Loop

"Shiver me timbers" is something I would never say. It's cold.

The salary girls were caught off guard today. The playful flirt of summer dresses worn to work is no longer interesting to them. They are cold, unready for a return of late winter. The breeze they catch isn't the fancy of men, but the freezing of legs.

Beauty products on Amazon

The screech of the L has never stopped bothering me. I'm a city guy, but noise is noise. It is noise when every conversation I have is punctuated by metal scraping metal, interupting things that matter.

The News
Fire. 45 story building. This is big.
Smoke Pours From Chicago High-Rise Roof

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookbinding and Bitter Cold

Chicago's Gangs Ruining Chicago: Flush Them Down the Toilet

Presidential Alert - Now That's Funny