What's really annoying?
- Water dripping incessantly from my faucet.
- My neighbor's dog barking when I'm sick.
- A paper cut between my finger and finger nail.
What's really offensive?
- Garbage behind the butcher in the alley after a hot day.
- Someone insulting you over your religious beliefs (yes, even those of you who aren't deity worshippers can be offensive, so get off your high horse).
- Walking by a homeless guy while eating your third sandwich.
That's all offensive. What is not offensive is being upset your guy isn't the president, or that someone wants to pass a bill limiting something you like to do. That's crying because you did not get your way.Go buy a newspaper.
With Richie Daley's landslide victory, there has been no other real news. How real of news Daley's victory is can be considered arguable, but the landslide is impressive. Seventy-something percent. This is Chicago we are talking about, not Cicero.
Daley: 'I can work with anyone'
Daley Easily Wins Re-election in Chicago
New York Times, NY - 21 hours ago
By SUSAN SAULNY. CHICAGO, Feb. 27 — Mayor Richard M. Daley won a landslide victory over two relatively obscure challengers here Tuesday, putting him on a ...