Virginia Tech Connection, Sammy Sosa

The daily news can cause for distresss. Either we read it passively, like a novel and forget it is news, or, we read it intensely, and forget the goodness around us.

My friend Bill who runs a deli told me his daughter is at Virginia Tech. She is fine. He told me how he was frantic when he called and no one answered. Understandable. Now he knows better, and that she is hoping to remain with her friends and heal.

What is healing in this case? I don't know. I think it has something to do with trust and love, and doing both.

See the goodness around you. Love the one you're with, and be with the one you love.

The News
Sammy Sosa is playing against the White Sox tonight. He hit a homerun. All the homeruns in the world will cause me to respect him. The Sox lost, but the Rangers never won. Not with Sammy playing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookbinding and Bitter Cold

Chicago's Gangs Ruining Chicago: Flush Them Down the Toilet

Presidential Alert - Now That's Funny