Congratulations Chicago Blackhawks

Chicago Blackhawks Black Women's Primary Logo Tri Blend V Neck T-Shirt- by Alyssa Milano - X-LargeYesterday in the Loop blew my mind. 49 years ago, I was too young to get it. But as I sat slugging papers, a man comes up to me, maybe 70 years old, and tells me he wants a copy of every newspaper. Old school Italian guy named Alfredo. He gave it all to me the way my dad would have explained it.

This was at 6:00 am.

"What are you doing here now?" I asked.

"I want a good spot. Gonna be a crowd today, and I don't have 49 years in me for the next one."

"Right here's a good spot," I said. He pulled out his folded chair, and I sat on me, and we talked until we had to stand and cheer.

It beats hearing about Blagojevich and those whiners who are all in a tizzy about Sarah Palin's boobs. If I want conversation about nothing, I can just hook into whatever Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber is talking about.

Congratulations Chicago Blackhawks.

Search Amazon.com for Blackhawks Gear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookbinding and Bitter Cold

Chicago's Gangs Ruining Chicago: Flush Them Down the Toilet

Presidential Alert - Now That's Funny